Samstag, 8. September 2012

wcoop update 1

Hi guys, I'm pretty pissed right now because I seemingly just spewed away a chance to get a deep run in the $215 turbo 2nd chance event. We were like 15-20 guys away from the bubble and I was playing an above average stack with 25bbs. I haven't been too active or stealing a bunch but mainly mixing it up with tupacmn instead who was at my table and did open like every second hand. So I open AJs in late position (HJ) and get a reshove from a tightish villain (CO, obv not many hands). I was stealing on a nitty big blind and was kind of a bigstack, so I decided to call off the 16bb reshove with AJs (because I feel like bigstack does get reshoved light at those buy ins if the spot seems right by almost any player). The fact that it was bubble timeish made me want to make the call even more (because obv bigstacks do steal way lighter around the bubble and therefore will fold very often to resteals)...

So I'm not exactly shure whether I just ran into the top of villain's range or if it in fact was a bad call on my part. Actually after rethinking the hand I start to get the feeling the call may have not been as bad as I initally thougt... Will put it on 2+2 though.


Pokerstars (Custom Handhistory) $1000/$2000 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1888418
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $80000.00
BB: $80000.00
UTG: $80000.00
UTG+1: $80000.00
UTG+2: $80000.00
MP1: $80000.00
Hero (MP2): $51439.00
CO: $32391.00
BTN: $80000.00

Pre Flop: ($3000.00) Hero is MP2 with A of hearts J of hearts
4 folds, Hero raises to $6000, CO raises to $38391, 3 folds, Hero calls $32391

Flop: ($79782.00) J of clubs 3 of hearts 4 of hearts (2 players all-in)


Turn: ($79782.00) 2 of clubs (2 players all-in)


River: ($79782.00) 3 of clubs (2 players all-in)


Final Pot: $79782.00
Hero shows A of hearts J of hearts a busted f******* draw with a mirrion % equity
CO shows Q of hearts Q of clubs
CO wins $79782.00, yeah, yeah, best hand wins, whatever...



I still am up for the day because I had three deep runs today. I finished 12th in the $265ko, final tabled the $55(10k) for 1.2k and won the $54turbo ko for 2.8k.

I'll now quickly review the Wcoop events I've played so far:

WCOOP 01 $215 NLHE 6max: Too far away, no bink, no cash. Same goes for 2nd Chance.

WCOOP 02 $215 NLHE: Too far away, no bink, no cash. Same goes for 2nd Chance.

WCOOP 04 $320 NLHE 6max Shootout: Long story short. Shortly after the first cards had been dealt I got in Aces vs Kings and the board ran out something like JT9rXQ. ul sir. Not sure if I played 2nd Chance.

WCOOP 08 $1050 NLHE: I slipped into this event because I regged for a satellite to it - with the intention of t$ing the ticket - but the satellite lasted like 2minutes into the event, making it impossible for me to unregister from the tournament. I quickly understood why my backer wouldn't have wanted me to play the tournament, play really is on another level. Some of those guys really get the best of you while playing 250bbs deep... I started feeling much more comfortable as the stacks got shallower and I got moved away from my crazy starting table (HotKarlMC and OverTheTop43 were some of my villains there). In the course of the later phase of the tournament I got lucky three times as I managed to win K8o against Jacks (after getting in Tens vs Jacks) and Ace rag vs AJ and AK, getting me back to 20ish big blinds every time. When there were 213 players left (180 itm) I reshoved Tens into AK. The board came a miraculous 777. The turn was not the sexiest as it was another 7. I had three outs for a chop, but no ace was coming. I was a bit sad after that, because even a mincash would have been decent. But at least I feel like, I know a bit better how to approach a simliar event in the future. No 2nd Chance.

WCOOP 10 $320 NLHE Ante Up: This event was much fun to play because Ante Up just plays totally different from regular NLHE. I ended up limp/3betting strong hands and air and was doing pretty well with that strategy (not like I reinvented the wheel there though), also had some funny cold 4b spots. I ended up limp/4b shoving Queens into Kings. 2nd Chance was regfesty plust my motivation for further limp/3betting was gone.

WCOOP 11 $215 NLHE Heads up: I was one of the happy guys that got to play an extra match at the beginning. There were 2159 entrants which had to be reduced down to 2048 in order for the first "real round" to start. I crushed my first two opponents pretty easily (imo) and had set up some nice 3betting history against the third villain just to run AQ into AK. 2nd Chance I think I ran AQ into AK the first match right away :)

WCOOP 17 $320 NLHE 10min levels: Managed to play solid and finally reshoved 88 for 18bigs. Somebody woke up with Queens and intial opener had AK. Couldn't bink and busted. 2nd Chance story  you've heard about already.

Exactly 1 week ago I ended up late regging the Big 162 and made runner up there, which provided me with additional funds for this Wcoop. When I was finished playing my face was dripping wet as I cold just had started to kick in hard. I'll actually post a picture up here of the special grinding setup I had that night...I'm back to feeling fine since Tuesday.

I've still been grindin the Wcoop and a full regular schedule every single day/night since Saturday so I've given quite a chunk of that money back to the community already. I'm happy to be able to play many of the events though and looking forward to run deep in at least one of them (let's make it deeper though if it's only one :P).

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen